2010年9月21日星期二

How can I return with my computer to make out my flash drive?

I simply recieved a new laptop and i looked-for to transfer my iPod to the laptop. I be planning on saving my songs to the flash drive later plugging the device into the laptop. When I inserted the flash drive into the computer that already held my songs, the computer didn't recognize it! Like it wasn't ever plugged surrounded by. How can I get my computer to discern the flash drive?

(I also tried plugging the flash into another computer and that one regognized it. They both have Windows XP)

How can I return with my computer to make out my flash drive?

Some flash drives will with the sole purpose work with USB 2 and your ancient computer may have USB 1. See if in that is a driver available on the manufacturer's web site.
The topical laptop needs the flash drive Driver installed. I have the same problem beside an Imation flash drive. Went to the Imation website and downloaded the driver and it worked fine.

没有评论:

发表评论