2010年9月21日星期二

How can i procure my window XP mechanism to sanction my window 95 knotty drive that I hold connceted via USB?

I pulled an out-of-date hdd from one of my friends laptops that was running window 95. Now I am trying to transfer some files namely .doc and .xls over to his modern Mac Book. I am running windows xp and hold the old hdd attached to my laptop via a USB adapter. The problem is that I cannot go and get my machine to endorse the hdd from the old laptop. Any planning?

How can i procure my window XP mechanism to sanction my window 95 knotty drive that I hold connceted via USB?

do you have the IDE adapter that converts the laptop 2.5 inch HDD 32 pin interface to the EIDE 40 pin interface?



If your friends drive is okay, spins up and can be read etc..afterwards it should be fine. you might just not own the right adapter..
I'm not sure. Normally WinXP won't reconize software used for Win95 only. Maybe you be better of using a floppy disk or CD if the laptop have a cd burner to transfer those files.

没有评论:

发表评论