2010年9月17日星期五

How can I find out if my computer supports AGP or PCI Express for video accelerators?

AGP PCI or PCI Express? I really am clueless, I hold a Intel Pentium 4 Think Centre. My graphics card currently is the one it began on, a Intel(r) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family. I want to know what video cards are compatible before I budge out and burn a pile of cash.

How can I find out if my computer supports AGP or PCI Express for video accelerators?

you inevitability to know your mobo model number. or if it a pre fab computer you can go to the manf pattern site and look it up to see what it supports. most computers these days enjoy on board video, but can be upgraded purely depends on the open slot. if the computer is up to date like bought inside the last 6 months i would enunciate it has a pci express slot, if it is elder than that it probability has a agp slot. but any way most computers hold open pci slots and you can in recent times purchase a pci card and not worry roughly speaking what one of the others you have. if you hold a model number and brand of computer feel free to e-mail me and i can look it for you and also help you product a decision on what one to purchase that will best suite your requests.
Consult your board documentation, or write down your board make and model no. and consult a wholesaler...
Google the model/serial # of your motherboard, i.e. KDM-0670, or something like that. you will bring back several hits on that number, compare what you find with different companies. the motherboard tell all, agp6x, 8x, etc.

没有评论:

发表评论