2010年9月21日星期二

How can I bring back a slayer nouns system for my notebook?

What speakers are really well brought-up, and do I need a special nouns card? I just get a notebook and want to shake my fillings loose.

How can I bring back a slayer nouns system for my notebook?

Get pretty much any Bose or Sony high-end audio home theater system. Use a mini jack to RCA jack converter, and plug it within. Bose is probably the best audio equipment money can buy right now.
directive special look at Dell online..got a harman kardon bass speaker but you can find better Im sure..
klipsch pro audio are great ... logitech make some good ones also ... http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



.
economically if u want a killer nouns system for your Pc i have a mini durabrand mini home system that i bought for resembling 49.99 and it sounds really good u can listen to it thru your computer kuz it comes beside a mp3 connecter and it sounds really good so u might wanna try that i dont even use my regualr speakers anymore for nouns
put your sound nurture through the amp that feeds your stereo
Buy a Bose Desktop speaker, its USB, it doesnt require a well-mannered sound card, and you still achieve a killer nouns. I have a SB x-fi extreme music nouns card which came near the system, now I am selling it.
Get a nouns blaster notebook (audio card) and some decent 5.1 or 7.1 speakers. Logitech are particularly good.

没有评论:

发表评论