2010年9月21日星期二

How can i return with my video card to work next to window vista?

I not long installed Windows Vista, and now when i try to play any of my games it say that i have no video card, the magazine of Vista i have is the 32 bit, and i tried to download the driver for my video card (GeForce 7900 GS) but it say that i dont have any hardware thats supports the driver... any computer wizzes out in that that can help me out?

How can i return with my video card to work next to window vista?

Are you sure you own the right video card ? I know that Nvidia has Vista driver for the Geforce 7000GS because that's like video card on my Toshiba Laptop and it's working fine. What you need to do is re download the Vista driver here http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x8... and try to reinstall it. Don't verbs if your pc crash during the installation process, newly turn it off and put money on on and Vista will load the driver. Some games won't even work beside Vista unless there's a patch. Since you can fire up your games and boot into Vista, it means that you DO HAVE a video card. It's the games that won't work near Vista.

没有评论:

发表评论