2010年9月15日星期三

How can I join lights to my computer?

I hold a Dell dimension E520 and would like to donate some lights but not sure how to hook them up.

How can I join lights to my computer?

The best way is next to lighted fans. They look elegant, will not use much power, and come in an array of colors. Unless you own a clear case, you will not return with much benefit. I have added them to the outside near a guard, They have a womanly and two male connectors so you enjoy no loss of usable connectors. I run them on 200w and smaller power supplies with no problem. Do a hanger-on search, and use your imagination.
They would connect to your power supply.
basically wrap it with x-mas lights later plug it in the wall. insubstantial ruin PC's running down the life of adjectives the components. less you receive a high wattage power supply element. say nearly a 800w will do.
If you want like a flashlight type item, USB ones are made that just plug into the USB drive.
here you progress... lots of lighting options here...



http://www.xpcgear.com/casemodding.html...



everything from simple night light up usb cables to lights surrounded by the case/lights on the case and adjectives kinds of option
bad credit buy homes

没有评论:

发表评论