2010年9月21日星期二

How can I fix the audio on my TV tuner card?

I bought a tentative TV tuner card made by Sabrent. I installed it on my PC and I can hear and see the TV signal from my cable TV. When I record the video accounts correctly but there is no nouns. When I click the record button I procure the error message "Cannot render audio capture stream". Can you speak about me how to fix this?



The tuner card is a PCI card I inserted into my PC. It comes with a crossroads cable that I connected from the audio out of the TV tuner card to the audio in of the computer's nouns card. I also tried connecting from the audio in of the TV tuner card to the audio out of the computer's nouns card but that didn't work either.



I've sent a message to Sabrent for relieve but I probably won't hear from them for 36 hours. Does anyone have any accepted wisdom?

How can I fix the audio on my TV tuner card?

Dude i have impossible to tell apart problem



My TVcard a few days ago was OK



Yesterday it a short time ago record the video not a hint audio



If u fix the problem e-mail me: dan_marino_420@yahoo.com
It may be that the Line In on your sound card is muted. click on that speaker down within the system tray (lower left of your screen) or use control panel and bring in sure it is un-muted.

没有评论:

发表评论