2010年9月17日星期五

How can I connect my mobilephone Camera to my desktop and use it as a webcam?


How can I connect my mobilephone Camera to my desktop and use it as a webcam?

First you own to check whether ur phone is permitted to do the same function. from guide of the phone u can know this



if yes then turn accordingly to instruction book instruction and you will get the result.



if ur phone is not equipped next to so then you own to manipulate ur phone's software and you can do what you want.
You can't do that...
You entail to have a software for your mobile phone
i assume u can't but digicam will...i think
you cant do that surrounded by most of the phones... it depends on some... read the manual
it would be uncomplicated to find us,if u mention the model of ur phone.u cannot use ur mobiles camera as webcam,if that can be done many mobile cmpanies will underline that feature,instead of buying a phone of 5000 rs,ucan buy a trellis cam of 1000 rs,if u buy that u will not get any interview about webcam
This depend on your mobile phone. Wheather it support it or not.

You can ask to the company customer protection for the support information.

没有评论:

发表评论