2010年9月17日星期五

How can I see my CD-ROM after using the emergency start button?

My compact disc ROM (burner) on my PC was jammed so I used the emergency plain button to open it. But immediately when I use the normal button to close it it open back up. How do I see it to stay closed and recognize my CDs again?

How can I see my CD-ROM after using the emergency start button?

after you done that, it should hold been common. make it expand manually. when it's open , shut the system down and after push it shut. reboot the system and see if it works. if this doesn't work, open up the tower and disconnect the notes cable and power cable. boot the system so that it clears the drivers and such for the drive. then shut the system down and hook everything put a bet on up. it will then nouns the drivers for the drive. all the software will remain within the system so you'll have none of that to revise. you should only use the emergency method when it is powered down.
um i enjoy never actually hear of an emergency open button but psyche recomend contacting the manufacturer via their support system and they should be capable of help you
housesforsalebyowner amos

没有评论:

发表评论