2010年9月15日星期三

How can I burn my video podcasts to DVD? My burner doesn't sanction their format.?

I necessitate a windows compatible program so that I can verbs my vodcasts to DVD so that I can actually examine them at home away from my desk. My burner doesn't recognize the report format and says I necessitate another program. Apparently Nero OEM Suite just can't manipulate vodcasts....does anyone else know what I can get (preferably free online or at lowest possible relatively cheap)? Thanks.

How can I burn my video podcasts to DVD? My burner doesn't sanction their format.?

Get a good editing program. Got to advid, or adobe online. Check out the video of my group the drummer uses premier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snzqwp7el...
I would look for an mp2 converter that will handle the vodcasts. The mp2 format will work for DVD's and should be reputable by Nero.
find homes for sale2

没有评论:

发表评论