2010年9月15日星期三

How can I add on more fan on my tower if adjectives the admirer ports are man used?


How can I add on more fan on my tower if adjectives the admirer ports are man used?

I construe you can buy external fans, or replace internal fan with more powerful ones, but generate sure your power supply is large adequate.
Hi. Look up ' Dremel tool '. I used one to add a side follower and make the front lower follower port larger. You can add one to the top as capably. http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=dr...
With all of the hanger-on ports occupied you can give the fans to the available lead coming from the power supply. Not all defence fans use the 3pin connector. In certainty, the 3 pin connector is for fans connecting to the motherboard. However, manufacturer are equally building fans that connect directly to the lead coming from the power supply unit. You can opt to use those connectors, as ably.

没有评论:

发表评论