2010年9月21日星期二

How can I increase my physical memory so I can use VMWARE PLAYER?

It say my physical memory is low or something and how can i increase it so i can use vmware player?



if you don't know and ESPECIALLY if you don't know anything about vmware player, it'll be best for you to not answer.

How can I increase my physical memory so I can use VMWARE PLAYER?

u answered ur own put somebody through the mill in ur examine ... 128mb isnt good try 1 gb they are merely like 100 to 300 bucks ... not that much dude

listen here u mother ****** its not our quirk u have a ******* crappy computer we be being nice trying 2 comfort u u son of a ***** and u go and tender us attitude ur new to this site so i suggest u gain a new attitude adjustment b4 u catch flammed like the punk *** ***** u are mofo
Then find a used RAM on eBay!! LOL.
The real answer is turn stale some programs you are running in the circumstance or in the taskbar. I bet you enjoy alot there right presently msn messager,yahoo messager some other useless program that starts up with window. You should try looking into disable the things that startup with window. Also run virus and spyware scans, verbs out your temp files every week. Need more info let me know
find out how much physical memory vmware player wishes to run



go to system tools and select system information, this will administer you your total physical memory available



go to project manager and disable as lots "owner" programs that you can



go put a bet on to system tools and see how much more memory you have, hopefully it will be adequate to run the program.

没有评论:

发表评论