2010年9月17日星期五

how can i find out if the 256 memory card im fixen to put surrounded by my workstation is compatible beside my computer?


how can i find out if the 256 memory card im fixen to put surrounded by my workstation is compatible beside my computer?

If you already hold it TRY IT.



You might have to try it by itself, or try different slots. You see, some motherboards that enjoy 4 slots, require that you insert identical pairs.



You can also look up your computer/motherboard at http://www.coastmemory.com and see what generous your computer should take. If you BUY from them, they guarantee that IT WORKS.



Good luck and Happy Computing!
um it should right to be heard in the hindmost of the box
Go to www.crucial.com



They have a memory database online.
progress 2 a electronic store n they will help u wit everything !! hope dis help bye
Memory card? Would you mean RAM? If so, there's dependable names for different types, and contained by all, there's 3, I conjecture. I can't remember the names of adjectives 3 off the top of my leader.



I usually just look inside at the slots. There's two big kind, and a smaller kind of RAM. Smaller is easier to determine because it's very well...small.



There's one main difference between the two bigger kind. One has merely one notch contained by it, the other has two. Both hold the notch within the middle, but I think it's the elder kind thst have the two notches.



So, easiest approach to tell is to look inside, and see if the slots are big or small, and enjoy just one or two notch.
Read your user manuals, it'll notify you what you can upgrade your computer with. Good satisfactory, yes?

没有评论:

发表评论