2010年9月21日星期二

How can I fix the drivers for my dvd burner? Don't know much when it comes to this style of computer stuff.

My dvd burner (Generic DVD RW 12XMax) is have issues. Below is the error message I get. I enjoy uninstalled and reinstalled and updated and also tried microsoft.com and other driver websites. I'm not sure what I'm doing when it comes to this so some step by step help would be great.

***Windows cannot nouns the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) **driver version 5.1.2535.0 **Provider: Microsoft **Driver database provider Gear Software Inc. I don't know if any other information is needed, if so just consent to me know.

How can I fix the drivers for my dvd burner? Don't know much when it comes to this style of computer stuff.

I'd recommend going to the Microsoft website and see if you can download a new driver.
Did you install any humane of dvd burning software from gear inc? the program is called Fresh Gear i believe. If so you'll obligation to uninstall all the software from this company since it's the primary culprit here. My guess is that when you install the sofware from this company it overwrite the original dvd driver from Microsoft and that could cause the problem. If you want to install a dvd burner software, there better programs out near like Nero for instance.
check my computer/properties/hardware/d... bureaucrat,



lokk for device listed and any conflicts...

beside itself or other hardware devices...



check cables and wires,

run scandisk error checker...
Really, the easiest route to fix this is to reinstall Windows. It fixes it every time, assuming your DVD burner having gone discouraging isn't the problem.

没有评论:

发表评论