2010年9月17日星期五

How can I disable "found trial hardware wizard" within window xp?

I connected an USB device.Then found modern hardware wizard appeared.After disconnecting the device,the hardware wizard was still within.I cancelled the wizard. Then it found another hardware to install.But there be no uninstalled hardware connected to the system unit.I don't know what to do.But is near at least a road to disable 'found new hardware' wizard?

How can I disable "found trial hardware wizard" within window xp?

Click on the "bubble" that unusual hardvare has be found, click on cancel and another "bubble" near Hardaware not installed properly will appear. Click on that and you will find option to untick in that.
You really shouldn't disable the new hardware button, you won't be capable of add any topical camera's, printers, or any other items to your computer.

没有评论:

发表评论