2010年9月17日星期五

How can I do for install my volumen control?

I can't hear anything from my speakers, and i can't use nil with souund what can I do? or how I can install the volumen control?

How can I do for install my volumen control?

Hi



Ok , first you obligation to know that maybe its not the volume to be exact not making sound , it could be that your nouns card is either defile or the driver is not loaded . Try first this , open control panel and look for an statue that says nouns devices and open it , nearby should be a box with a check spot that says place volume surrounded by task handrail now in recent times to be sure , open control panel and friendly administrative tools , there should be a record name services , unstop it , once open look for the window audio service , and verify that its up and running if not next you need to start it
be there software that come with your nouns card? use that for your volume control or go use the window one..under control panel, sounds etc.
see the speaker bottom right appendage corner of your screen?



cick it twice. Make sure zilch is muted. If still that does not fix it change the speakers and see if it works. If not it could be a driver issue.



start -> control pannel -> system -> device official

make sure near are not exclimation marks on your nouns card. If there are be in motion to the manufacturer's website and re-download these drivers.

没有评论:

发表评论