2010年9月17日星期五

How can i find out what motherboard I own and its compatible RAM?

I hold got P4 2.8ghz processor frm dell Dimension 3100 and I want to upgrade my RAM to 1gb and HDD to 200gb. Can anyone give a hand me on tht?

How can i find out what motherboard I own and its compatible RAM?

http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php



Download CPUZ. It will tell you everything you inevitability to know right from Windows, from motherboard make and model, to memory make/model and timings.
Yes. Go to www.dell.com and you will want to enter some numbers off your computer and you will know how to find out what memory you need. I am pretty sure the memory is PC3200 but dont lug my word for it. Then, dont buy the memory from Dell, because they will probably charge you $150 plus shipping. Buy it locally, instead, at Best Buy, Comp USA, Staples, etc for about partly of that on sale, next to no shipping charge added.
Well upgrading the HD isn't a problem, your computer will take 3 more of them smoothly.



Another way to find out the knock against your currently using...

http://www.crucial.com/systemscanner/...



Run the scanner, It will scan your system and tell you what knock against your using and recommendations.

没有评论:

发表评论