2010年9月15日星期三

How can I seizure movie stills from a downloaded movie short an external device?

So I enjoy downloaded video clips in mpg, mpeg, and wmv format and they are in a minute saved on my rugged drive. I use RealPlayer or Windows Media Player to view these video.

I would like to know if within is a way to occupation a still shot from the video saving it directly to my complex drive as a jpg file minus the use of any external hardware.

How can I seizure movie stills from a downloaded movie short an external device?

Go into Windows Movie Maker. Import the video(s). There is a camera by where the play/ff/rw etc buttons are.
Yes you can, totally easy too,, when you find the shot you want to amass pause the clip, and next right click on the screen and later it will bring menu up and you can save the shot as what ever you want to your harddrive

没有评论:

发表评论