2010年9月21日星期二

how can i find the program which plays playstation on my tv tuner?

i own a tv tuner ATI theater 550, i use it it with vindows medium ...i have an s video nouns in the rear legs....i connected my playstation to it......however their is no option for s video contained by windows medium .....where do i find the prgram or software that enable s video connection on my tv tuner

how can i find the program which plays playstation on my tv tuner?

By 'windows media', do you anticipate 'player' or 'edition'? By your question, I will assume MCE.



Not adjectives tuner cards are supported 100% with XP-MCE. You will most plausible have to purloin manual control of the tuner card and not agree to windows have power over it. Somewhere on the control panel of the tuner card (not MCE) is your input source. You just obligation to select the proper port , view it using the tuners player, and permit windows only just sit in the circumstance. find land for sale

没有评论:

发表评论