2010年9月21日星期二

How can I increase the frame rate on my webcam when I am broadcasting on IM. IM shows 3.9 FPS.?

My camera claims up to 30 FPS. I enjoy it connected to a USB 2.0 connection pentium 4 processor

How can I increase the frame rate on my webcam when I am broadcasting on IM. IM shows 3.9 FPS.?

you inevitability a faster connection.
To increase the frame rate, you may downsize the picture size or the Webcast image power.



That's the only style.



regards,

Philip T





*** I predict that GOLD E will return with 3 or 4 votes on this question if it ends up surrounded by voting ...somehow that always happen... according to him his fans other vote for him ...even though there is no route for them to know which answer is his

...smell funny to you.. ?



Check out his Best Answer history & see. (multiple logons ?) ***
Hi. Philip T is probably right. The bottleneck is your connection to IM, and you don't hold control over that. USB 2.0 is fast ample, a P4 is fast adequate. Try shutting down extraneous programs (task manager) and running JUST IM to see if the frame rate improves. Also (just as test) turn sour any anti-virus programs to see if they have an effect. Then turn them vertebrae on of course. Also bring in sure you have plenty of wishy-washy. Good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论