2010年9月17日星期五

How can I copy a cassette cartridge to my computere?

I own a cassette player plug into my mic and I can copy 60 sec. on the sound recorder,I want to copy the complet video and than burn a CD

How can I copy a cassette cartridge to my computere?

There's a free tool name Audacity that you can use to record full songs beside. http://audacity.sourceforge.net...



If you want to put together these songs into MP3's using Audacity, you must also install a tool named LAME MP3 Encoder:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq...
You'll entail a software made for audio capture / conversion. Cool Edit be one of the good software for this. It is immediately an Adobe Product.
Any reputable computer store sells a small adapterbox that alllows you to run the to stereo speaker cable into a small unit that you next plug in the the Line In of the nouns card, it comes with software, but anything similar to Nero, even Windows Media player can trasfer the music to a file consequently you burn a cd of it later, it works for but cassette and old LP's and 45's.



Then nearby is a free software porgram that allows you to clean up the static and scratchiness, Go to Download.com for a free demo program.

没有评论:

发表评论