2010年9月21日星期二

How can i return with my computer to re- install drivers?

I own a Gateway computer with a 2 see processor ,a 120 gig concrete drive running windows XP home edition . I have to re-format and re-install windows because my daughter tried to play a music compact disc and the sound and internet both stopped working.immediately i can`t get the drivers to install lately keeps saw , windows cannot find a better driver but at hand are no drivers to begin next to.

How can i return with my computer to re- install drivers?

I would go on Gateway's website or call for them up. All you need to do is re-install adjectives of you drivers and everything should be back to working ideal.



If you happen to be un-tech-savy own a friend or family branch do it. Did you get a Drivers disc when you purchased the computer? You could just use that instead of going online.
you stipulation to go here it explains how to find drivers http://bartman1.blogspot.com/
Windows have it's own set of generic drivers, they are only designed to get things running, you must be in motion onto the net (when you can) and download the hottest drivers.
nursing home listings

没有评论:

发表评论