2010年9月21日星期二

How can i gain a nouns driver for my system? Which to install?

I am not getting any nouns from my computer. i keeps getting a message truism problem with my nouns device. No sound are comming from my system.

I tried to install Sound Max and it keep telling me driver not found

How Can i return with this driver?

i have no perception what to do next.

How can i gain a nouns driver for my system? Which to install?

Im assuming your running Windows and if thats the baggage Go into Control Panel and then System. Then click on the second tab and in that will be a button that says something similar to file planner or something. In there will be a enumerate of all your hardware e.g. graphics card, the ivories etc... double click on your sound card and at hand should be an option that will allow you to rummage the Internet for the drivers. It will find them for you and install them. Hope that helps.
If you know the entrepreneur of the sound card, run to their website. They should have a drivers/support/downloads subdivision that should include the driver for your specific card. One popular brand of sound cards are made by Creative Labs, and their drivers can be located at http://us.creative.com/support/downloads...
www.soundmax.com/products/inde...
Supply your info here

http://forms.analog.com/form_pages/sound...

没有评论:

发表评论