2010年9月21日星期二

How can I procure HD DVD on my PC?

I want to be capable of watch HD-DVDs within all their HD glory on my PC. I know I hold to get an HD-capable monitor and I enjoy my eyes set on a real nice 22 samsung widescreen, that have HD hookups. Will it work with my GeForce 7900 gtx video card?? Do I requirement a special DVD-ROM or anything else? Thanks.

How can I procure HD DVD on my PC?

Yes you need a unmarked hd-dvd player at the cost of 300 to 400 dollars. Or you can buy the HDDVD addon for the xbox 360. then submerge thru a bunch of hoops to get it to work. It seem your video card may have HDTV output. You'll enjoy to check on that. Some 7900s do have hdtv out. Then you will involve software that will handle hddvd.. such as powerdvd which costs around $100.00



follow this join for advice..

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthrea...
to see HD-DVD yes you'll need that style of player.





blu-ray drives run for about 700$ right immediately.

没有评论:

发表评论