2010年9月21日星期二

How can I procure my iPod shuffle compatible within two computers?

I own a PC and a laptop. The Shuffle works on the PC but when I go to the laptop I get hold of a window that say the Shuffle belongs to -----. If you want to operate it in this computer you can delete adjectives the songs and upload from itunes. What's the story? Can I not operate on both?

How can I procure my iPod shuffle compatible within two computers?

You can use any iPod with any number of computers in need erasing data when you switch computers.



All you necessitate to do is set the iPod to manually sync and not auto-sync.



Auto sync erases the data whenever the iPod is connected to an iTunes library so connect the iPod to the PC and contained by the iPod options tab surrounded by iTunes select Manually Manage Music and it should work any number of computers.



When you set to manual sync you enjoy to manually drag your music onto your iPod.



This enables you to copy music from multiple computers onto your iPod in need erasing music thats already on the iPod. housesforsalebyowner amos

没有评论:

发表评论