2010年9月17日星期五

How Can I Download A Driver, Please?, Nec DVD-RW ND-2500A?

own recently registered and logged within for I am a new extremity. I wanted to download a driver for my DVD-writer, but it doesn't come across to work. The type of driver is mentioned above in the topic descriptin (read: NEC ND-2500A[size=5]) and I DO conquer the download-page which actually say:



Nec ND-2500A firmware 1.09a

Firmware / Nec OS: Win All

Downloads: 1,376

Date: August 15th, 2005 15:07



Then I click on the link and I'm given even so another page. Right now I can choose download (a small intertwine to the right) which just totally throws me off-guard on another internet page that doesn't give the impression of being to mention my driver. Or I can click on "Add to download basket" but then I get hold of to see what's inside my basket and there's nought?

How Can I Download A Driver, Please?, Nec DVD-RW ND-2500A?

Check download.com

or

support.dell.com
this is one of those times where "if it ain't broke don't fix it" applies. If there's nought wrong with the drive and everything is working as advertise I wouldn't woory about it. I believe you are trying to upgrade teh firmware and not the driver, also. Honsetly, lately leave it alone.
Try here:



http://www.lostmydrivers.com/cd-rom-driv...



Good Luck
you must conact resembling Emachines or whomever is your PC manufacturer...i also own the NEC dvdRW and mine just took a crap too...i havent have any luck on fixing it.
Don't download firmware! It will void the warranty on your drive! If the drive works, don't mess around near firmware!

没有评论:

发表评论